New Year, New Goals

10:07 AM



Yay!!!  2017 has officially begun!  New year, new opportunities to start on new goals and aspirations.  Yes, as cliche as it may sound, its true and we all know it.  Hit refresh and start fresh...I can go on and on, but instead I will say this; 

Image result for i'm ready to party meme

This year, I am super excited about some new ideas for portraiture, still using natural light but focusing more on indoor shoots, molding and shaping light to enhance the body, allowing my clients to be the star of the show and incorporating new outfit ideas, accessories, and of course-hair & makeup!  Also in the works, a revamp of my website, adding videos, behind the scene shots, and an overall look and feel.  Stay tuned...Eeeek!!!

Meantime, feel free to stop by my instagram and check out some new, some old and show some love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Glam Shoot: The Diva Got Legzzz

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest