All Dressed Up and Places To GO!

11:51 AM

LinkedIn,  Facebook pages (for businesses), Instagram, your websites ABOUT ME page, your professional profile on your company's website, your business card, handouts, pamphlets and brochures; these are just a small list of places where putting a face (or in this case-a gorgeous headshot of yourself) to the name can mean more business headed your way...

Introducing Headshots and Personal Branding Portraits!  <cue fireworks> 

I have to say, when I first contemplated shooting this genre, I was mystified.  How creative can we really get?  When you pros sit on the stool, stiff and unsure of what to do, to then suddenly start doing a little "walk" for me, and smiling from ear to ear, THATS when I fist-pump because I know that its probably what may welcome new clients to start ringing you up for your business and trustworthy service!  I was approached by a friend to shoot his headshots for his website profile as a realtor with his company.  As I set up the backdrop before his arrival, I wondered about poses; how many different looks can I accomplish. Will he really smize (smile with his eyes) for me?  

As we style your shoot, we are designing to your needs.  Deciding on the overall look and feel, the message you may want to convey, and exploring the appropriate mood by way of lighting, posing, and attire is only half the excitement.  I like to treat these shoots just like I would a Glam shoot or Portrait shoot, where you'd bring in multiple outfit options; suits, ties, casual work attire, it all works!

On the other side of the spectrum, we have the self-made Entrepreneurs who are looking for Personal Branding images that tell an entirely different kind of story of creative expression, adventure and above all, SUCCESS!  The diversity alone calls for its own Blog post!   

Next thing I knew, I had a couple more Male Headshots booked.

Tony, a College Admissions Administrator, was so thrilled with his gorgeous casual and dudoir portraits, that he decided to dive into a sleek gray suit and show me what he gots! Those freckles, tho!!!  Check him out! ;-P

Here are some favorites....


Copyright © Honeyshot Photography 2017

Copyright © Honeyshot Photography 2017

Copyright © Honeyshot Photography 2017

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Glam Shoot: The Diva Got Legzzz

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest