All Up In Yo Face....with my lens!

8:46 AM

I have a confession to make; I am obsessed with your face.  Don't look away, let me look at you...the curve of your smile, the crows feet that form by your eyes....the microexpressions that you don't even know I see, like when your eyebrows raise up or when your nose flairs a little when you're telling a good story.  


It may seem awkward to read this, but for me, a close crop is like candy for the eyes.  Back in my studio days, when I was recording, I would hear the term "ear candy" which are little subtle changes in the instrumentation that you would only hear with headphones on.  That's what I am talking about, those little subtle changes that I can see and I looooooove to capture.  Usually, I like to take a range of images, changing poses and backgrounds, lighting and maybe even an outfit or two, but my favorite favorite part is the zoom in, especially when you don't expect it!  The zoom in is a surprise of sorts, neither of us knows what to expect or when its going to happen, but when it does, its magic!  The best part is, you won't even know I'm all up in your face, until I show you and then you'll go "Whoooa!" HA!


Krystina, ca 2014

Marcos, ca 2010

Karina, ca 2015

Briella,  ca 2015


My Old Man, ca 2014

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Glam Shoot: The Diva Got Legzzz

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest