Addicted To Creating

7:16 PM

Just as my attention-guzzling chocolate labrador rubs herself with my crossed feet that are hanging off my bed, I peruse facebook and realize that I have not blogged in over a month...suddenly, I want to smack my hands on my face Home Alone-style and scream "aaaaaahhhhhh!!!"

What had happened <me stammering> was that I had fallen into the abyss of creating marketing materials.  Feeling pretty excited about opening the New Year with an epic maternity/newborn shoot, the very one of which I can implement some fresh new materials and ideas, I am-to say the least-STOKED!  So for now, I will share some faves from a not so new portrait shoot, with some re-edits just because I have an itchy Lightroom finger...happy viewing!!! (Cue the Ambient Techno music)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Glam Shoot: The Diva Got Legzzz

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest